How it Works
Using the most advanced location technology and latest global positioning, mobile phone and motion sensing technology and installed discreetly in your vehicle our range of car trackers is the ideal tool to help in the in recovery of your stolen vehicle.
Your tracking device will be covertly and discreetly installed into the vehicle, using the latest installation techniques in order to keep thieves at bay. Our installations are carried out by accredited engineers using the Thatcham and MESF code of practice.
How do Tracker Fit Trackers protect my vehicle?
- By recognising illegal movement of your car or vehicle via its motion sensing technology.
- Once you've confirmed the vehicle theft, a Secure Control Centre will begin tracking your vehicle and liase with the police until it is recovered.
All our vehicle trackers are insurance approved and installed by Thatcham Approved Installers.
Our control centres are manned 24 hours a day and all car tracking units have battery backup - giving you complete peace of mind that your vehicle is secure and protected.
How it Works - 3 Easy Steps:
- Call our experts for advice then buy online at www.trackerfit.co.uk
- Our approved mobile engineer will arrive at your home/workplace to install the device at time convenient to yourself
- Your device will be made live and commissioned with the 24 hour Secure Monitoring Centre relevant to the product manufacturer
Below is a helpful factsheet on common GPS car tracker questions – if your query isn’t here, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0800 756 5100 or 0330 999 3092 for free advice.