About This Tracker Cat 5 Plus
TRACKER Cat 5 Plus Tracker: Insurance & Thatcham CAT5 / S5 approved vehicle tracking system.
Suitable for all makes and models.
Price includes: Nationwide Installation at Home / Workplace, fitted by a Tracker Approved Engineer.
- Worlds most advanced tracking device
- Protects vehicle from key theft
- The combination of 3 methods of location tracking (VHF, GSM and GPS) provides Europe wide coverage
- VHF (very high frequency) signal that can be detected anywhere
- Built in GPS/GSM for Europewide pin point satellite detection
- Motion sensor to detect unauthorised movement
- Dual technology and signal jamming detection to stop criminals using GPS/GSM jammers to block the tracking device
- Driver tags to identify unauthorised use of your vehicle, even if the thief has your keys
- Battery back-up
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces
- 24-hour national emergency call centre
- Approved by all major insurers and motor manufacturers
- Can be Tracked in Containers + Underground Carparks
- Installed by a TRACKER Installer anywhere in UK
- Thatcham Insurance approved
- Part of the TRACKER Mesh Network for even faster and more accurate tracking and location
- 2 Year Warranty
How It Works
Offering exceptional levels of security for high value, premium and luxury vehicles Tracker Cat 5 Plus is unrivalled in the industry. Using a combination of our unique VHF technology together with GSM and GPS and creating alerts when a theft occurs even if your keys have been used, Tracker Cat 5 Plus enables early detection of theft, fast tracking and the technology to overcome even the most professional and determined thieves.
Tracker Cat 5 Plus is fitted by our Thatcham recognised installers and exceeds all the insurance requirements of the Category 5 / S5 standard.
Tracker Cat5 Plus has the unique VHF (very high frequency), Motion Sensor and with the added benefit of Global Positioning System (GPS) and GSM Locater for faster vehicle retrieval.
The benefit of this tri-technology allows:
- GPS & GSM positioning information to locate the vehicle on computer based maps.
- Information on the vehicle’s location and direction to be relayed to the appropriate police force.
- Should the vehicle at anytime lose the GPS/GSM positioning, then Tracker’S proven VHF (very high frequency) technology will be used by the police to track the stolen vehicle to its exact location, even if it’s hidden in a container or underground car park.
- Once the vehicle is located, Tracker will arrange for a uniformed guard to stay with the vehicle until the recovery company arrive to pick it up and return it back to you.
- Tracker’s proved VHF technology will be used by the police to locate the stolen vehicle to its exact location, even if it is hidden in a container or in the back of a lorry.
Tracker's Very High Frequency (VHF) stolen vehicle recovery systems work like an electronic homing device. A covert transmitter is hidden discretely in one of several dozen places around your vehicle. There is no visible aerial or other identifying feature so the thief can't see it and won't know it's there. Tracker have their own, purpose-built, radio network dedicated to getting your vehicle back - fast!
Unlike GPS and GSM based systems, VHF can still recover your vehicle even if it is in an underground car park, a shipping container or transported in a covered trailer. As soon as the active unit is within range of a Tracker equipped Police Vehicle it will be identified through a unique code known only to Tracker and the Police.
- 12 month subscription £229
- 24 month subscription £379
- 36 month subscription £599