About This Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 VTS Advanced
Vodafone Protect & Connect Cat S5 Advanced Tracker: Thatcham CAT S5 Approved Vehicle Tracker.
Suitable for all makes and models.
Price includes: Nationwide Installation at Home / Workplace, fitted by a Vodafone Approved Engineer.
- Approved by Lamborghini, Bentley, Hummer, Bugatti, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, Audi, VW, Seat, Renault, Alfa Romeo, Nissan, Skoda, & Mitsubishi
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) - Alerts Vodafone Automotive immediately if your vehicle is stolen, even if the thief has your keys
- Pinpoint GPS Tracking Accurate to within 10 metres
- Approved by major insurers
- Thatcham 'CAT S5' accredited
- European coverage (36 European countries plus Russia and South Africa)
- European Police liaison
- Tow-Away Alert Triggered when motion is detected with the ignition switched off
- Minute by minute theft tracking log helps Police secure conviction
- International GSM Coverage - Roaming SIM card gives coverage across more than 180 countries
- Tamper Alert Activated when the system battery is disconnected or discharged, or when the system wiring is cut
- System Health Check - Regular automatic self diagnostic check
- Automatic Engine Start Inhibit feature: Activated when the Automatic Driver Recognition Card is not detected, preventing the engine from being started
- 3 Year Warranty
How It Works
GPS/GSM Insurance approved tracking system by Vodafone Automotive
Price includes Nationwide Installation at Home / Workplace, fitted by a Vodafone Approved Engineer.
Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 VTS Advanced is Vodafone Automotive's top of the range tracking system with Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) and Automatic Engine Start Inhibit feature. The ADR driver card is a discreet pocket-sized card that you carry with you whenever you drive your vehicle. The system automatically arms itself on leaving your vehicle.
If the vehicle is moved without the driver card present, Vodafone Automotive's Secure Operating Centre is alerted instantly to a potential theft. This means that even if your vehicle is taken using your own keys, the theft is detected immediately. The Automatic Engine Start Inhibit feature is activated when the Automatic Driver Recognition Card is not detected, preventing the engine from being started.
- Yearly subscription £215 includes FREE APP for vehicle location via Smartphone or Tablet