About This ScorpionTrack DRIVER S5-VTS
ScorpionTrack DRIVER S5-VTS: Insurance Approved, Thatcham Category S5 Accredited Vehicle Tracker.
Suitable for all makes and models.
Uses Advanced Driver Recognition (ADR) with 1x supplied driver tag.
You can now operate driver recognition using your mobile phone instead of extra driver tags!
Optional immobilisation upgrade available that works on a 'no tag, no start' setup
Price includes Nationwide mobile Installation & fitted by a ScorpionTrack Approved Engineer.
- GPS, GLONASS & Galileo accurate to within 10 metres
- European coverage included as standard
- 365/24-7 monitoring
- 28 day health check
- Tow away alert
- Tamper alert
- Low vehicle battery text alert
- Privacy mode
- Thatcham TQA & Insurance Company approved
- Transferable from one vehicle to another
- Online paperless registration & account management
- Waterproof application available for plant and agricultural vehicles
- Suitable for 12 volt or 24 volt vehicles
- 3 year warranty
- Flexible Subscription Options
- Location on demand via PC, laptop or smartphone
- Free Android or iOS Apps available
- Journey History, Geofence Alerts, Private/Business Mileage, Driver Behaviour & more
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tag with No tag no start technology
- ADR tag low battery alerts
- ADR tag replaceable battery (CR2032)
- Optional Remote starter lock
- Optional ADR starter lock
How It Works
ScorpionTrack DRIVER S5-VTS is an advanced vehicle tracking solution with 24/7/365 theft monitoring delivering you security and peace of mind whilst offering a comprehensive range of driver convenience features for life on the road.
ScorpionTrack DRIVER S5-VTS builds on ScorpionTrack’s expertise in theft prevention technologies and post theft vehicle recovery rates. Key features include:
- Ultimate Accuracy & Reliability - GPS, GLONASS & Galileo satellite location provides ultimate accuracy especially in built-up areas whilst multi-network roaming GSM technology ensures ultimate reliability.
- European Coverage - Included as standard with no hidden charges.
- Health Checks - A pre-set self-diagnostic check once every month and every time a system alert is generated.
- Insurance Approved - ScorpionTracK DRIVER S5-VTS meets rigorous Thatcham S5-VTS test standards and is compliant with UK insurer Thatcham Security Certified (TSC) requirements.
- Police Preferred Specification - ScorpionTrack Stolen Vehicle Tracking systems meet Police Approved Standards and Police Preferred Specification.
- Full 24/7/365 Theft Monitoring - Upon unauthorised movement detection, the ScorpionTrack device discretely notifies our 24/7/365 Monitoring Centre of a possible theft.
- Police Liaison - In the event of a theft, the ScorpionTrack Monitoring Team co-ordinate directly with Police Force control rooms and units providing real-time location and other data with the aim of quickly recovering the vehicle and arresting the suspects.
- Tamper & Tow Away Alerts - Receive early warning theft alerts based on ignition, GNSS, ADR tag & battery status - plus alerts if the vehicle is towed or moved using a transporter.
ScorpionTrack Driver S5-VTS responds to the growing trends of vehicle theft including instances where the owner’s keys are cloned or the vehicles’ on-board computer is hacked.
- Automatic Driver Recognition - The tracking system is supplied with a discreet Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tag. If the vehicle is moved without the tag present, the unit sends an alert to our 24/7/365 Monitoring Centre who, in turn, will contact you to confirm whether a theft has occurred.
Optional Immobilisation (Please Choose Required Option)
An additional layer of security that is independent of the vehicle manufacturer’s in-built immobilisation that could be easily prone to attack.
- Automatic Immobilisation - The vehicle will only start when the authorised driver possessing the ADR tag is present. This feature can be armed and disarmed within the mobile app.
- Remote Immobilisation - In the event of a theft, the ScorpionTrack Monitoring Team can remotely immobilise the vehicle preventing the engine from being restarted.
MULTI VEHICLE SUPPORT
If you have more than one vehicle or have other vehicles in your family, ScorpionTrack DRIVER S5-VTS offers a number of distinct benefits.
- Multi Vehicle Tracking - ScorpionTrack DRIVER S5-VTS is suitable for cars, vans and motorhomes. Tracking systems for motorcycles and quad bikes are available from our Datatool range. All vehicles can be tracked within the same web portal and mobile app.
- Family Sharing - You and your family members have the option to add vehicles to a Family Account whilst sharing location data; or set up individual accounts.
- Privacy Mode - Privacy Mode allows a driver to stop recording live location and historical journey data. Activating Privacy Mode does not inhibit the theft tracking functionality of the system. In the event of a confirmed theft, access to location data and other status information will be restricted to the 24/7/365 Monitoring Centre who will engage with the Police as per normal theft protocols.
- Journey History - Generate latest and historical journey reports.
- Geofence Alerts - Set geofence locations to get in-app alerts or generate reports when vehicles enter and exit these locations.
- Private and business mileage - Produce reports to check against expenses and HMRC compliance.
- Live Dashboard - Customisable graphs and charts of journey related data.
- Driver Behaviour Analysis - Provides driving style data to help reduce your motoring costs (fuel, wear and tear) and increase safety. This data is not shared with any third party.
- Modes - Avoid false theft alerts by setting Transport Mode when travelling by ferry or Garage Mode when your vehicle is being serviced. Modes can be set via the mobile app.
The ScorpionTrack mobile app allows you to remotely access and manage security, safety and convenience features including:
- Touch ID or Pin Code Log-in
- Enable/disable multiple alert types
- Account management, preferences and modes
- Find my vehicle with directions
- Vehicle location & status updates
Account settings, vehicle location and journey history are just some functions available on demand via mobile app or online portal. Using the familiar Google interface you can toggle between Satellite, Map and Street View.
Why Choose ScorpionTrack?
- Award Winning vehicle tracking device
- Insurance Approved
- Cheaper Insurance
- British Designed and Manufactured - Best British Product
- 24Hr Monitoring by Scorpion European Control Centre based in Britain
- Technologically Advanced System - Developed with high recovery rate performance in mind
- From Scorpion Automotive, a Trusted Brand established in Vehicle Security since 1973
- Scorpion Automotive supplies to other leading vehicle manufacturers inc. Aston Martin, Ford, Renault, Toyota, Subaru, DAF, Triumph
Why You Need ScorpionTrack
- 1.5 million car related thefts recorded in 2007-08*
- Large volume of stolen cars never recovered
- Organised car theft organisations common in the UK
- Violent car theft on the rise in the UK & Europe
- Car theft practises changed to overcome latest technology vehicle security
- Over 75% of vehicles are stolen with keys resulting in house break ins and personal attack on occasions
- Your car is ten times safer from theft if fitted with a security device*
Subscription Options (Payable to Scorpiontrack after installatio)
- Monthly subscription - £14.50 inc VAT
- Annual subscription - £149.00 inc VAT
- 2 Year subscription - £229.00 inc VAT
- 3 Year subscription - £319.00 inc VAT
- 4 Year subscription - £369.00 inc VAT
- 5 Year subscription - £409.00 inc VAT
- Lifetime subscription - £599.00 inc VAT