About This ScorpionTrack DRIVER S7-ALS
ScorpionTrack S7-ALS Stolen Vehicle Tracker: Thatcham CAT S7-ALS Approved Vehicle Tracker.
Suitable for all types of cabbed vehicle.
Price includes: Nationwide Installation at Home / Workplace, fitted by a ScorpionTrack Approved Engineer.
- GPS, GLONASS & Galileo accurate to within 10 metres
- European coverage included as standard
- 365/24-7 monitoring
- 28 day health check
- Tow-away alert
- Tamper alert
- Low vehicle battery text alert
- Privacy mode
- Thatcham TQA & Insurance Company approved
- Transferable from one vehicle to another
- Online paperless registration & account management
- Suitable for 12 volt or 24 volt vehicles
- 3 year warranty
- Location on demand via PC, laptop or smartphone
- Free Android or iOS Apps available
- Journey History, Geofence Alerts, Private/Business Mileage, Driver Behaviour & more
How It Works
ScorpionTrack S7-ALS is suitable for all cabbed vehicles with 24/7/365 theft monitoring delivering you security and peace of mind whilst offering a comprehensive range of driver convenience features for life on the road.
Key features include:
- Ultimate Accuracy & Reliability - GPS, GLONASS & Galileo satellite location provides ultimate accuracy especially in built-up areas whilst multi-network roaming GSM technology ensures ultimate reliability.
- European Coverage - Included as standard with no hidden charges.
- Health Checks - A pre-set self-diagnostic check once every month and every time a system alert is generated.
- Full 24/7/365 Theft Monitoring - Upon unauthorised movement detection, the ScorpionTrack device discretely notifies our 24/7/365 Monitoring Centre of a possible theft.
- Tamper & Tow Away Alerts - Receive early warning theft alerts based on ignition, GNSS, ADR tag & battery status - plus alerts if the vehicle is towed or moved using a transporter.
- Privacy Mode - Privacy Mode allows a driver to stop recording live location and historical journey data. Activating Privacy Mode does not inhibit the theft tracking functionality of the system. In the event of a confirmed theft, access to location data and other status information will be restricted to the 24/7/365 Monitoring Centre who will engage with the Police as per normal theft protocols.
- Journey History - Generate latest and historical journey reports.
- Geofence Alerts - Set geofence locations to get in-app alerts or generate reports when vehicles enter and exit these locations.
- Private and business mileage - Produce reports to check against expenses and HMRC compliance.
- Live Dashboard - Customisable graphs and charts of journey related data.
- Driver Behaviour Analysis - Provides driving style data to help reduce your motoring costs (fuel, wear and tear) and increase safety. This data is not shared with any third party.
- Modes - Avoid false theft alerts by setting Transport Mode when travelling by ferry or Garage Mode when your vehicle is being serviced. Modes can be set via the mobile app.
The ScorpionTrack mobile app allows you to remotely access and manage security, safety and convenience features including:
- Touch ID or Pin Code Log-in
- Enable/disable multiple alert types
- Account management, preferences and modes
- Find my vehicle with directions
- Vehicle location & status updates
Account settings, vehicle location and journey history are just some functions available on demand via mobile app or online portal. Using the familiar Google interface you can toggle between Satellite, Map and Street View.
Why Choose ScorpionTrack?
- Award Winning vehicle tracking device
- Insurance Approved
- Cheaper Insurance
- British Designed and Manufactured - Best British Product
- 24Hr Monitoring by Scorpion European Control Centre based in Britain
- Technologically Advanced System - Developed with high recovery rate performance in mind
- From Scorpion Automotive, a Trusted Brand established in Vehicle Security since 1973
- Scorpion Automotive supplies to other leading vehicle manufacturers inc. Aston Martin, Ford, Renault, Toyota, Subaru, DAF, Triumph
Why You Need ScorpionTrack
- A vehicle is stolen every 6 minutes*
- Large volume of stolen cars never recovered
- Violent car theft on the rise in the UK & Europe
- Car theft practices changed to overcome latest vehicle technology & vehicle security
- Over 75% of vehicles are stolen with keys resulting in house break ins and personal attack on occasions
- Your car is ten times safer from theft if fitted with a security device**
- Over 2,700 vehicles are stolen every day throughout Europe***
* Police recorded crime and Crime Survey England & Wales for year ending March 2017
** UK Home Office statistics – The Solution
*** Source: Europol
- Monthly DD Payment Option - £9.95 inc VAT
- Annual subscription - £109.95 inc VAT
- 2 Year subscription - £195.95 inc VAT
- 3 Year subscription - £279.95 inc VAT
- 4 Year subscription - £329.95 inc VAT
- 5 Year subscription - £369.95 inc VAT