About This SmarTrack S5 with D-iDT
SmarTrack S5 Tracker with D-iDT Bluetooth Driver Detection System: Thatcham CAT S5 Quality Assured GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM vehicle tracking system.
Suitable for all makes and models.
Price includes: Nationwide Installation at Home / Workplace, fitted by a SmarTrack Approved Engineer.
FREE Downloadable Mobile Phone App Available
Lifetime Subscription £499
- Thatcham Category S5 Quality Assured
- IP67 waterproof device
- D-iDT Bluetooth Driver Detection System supplied with 2 tags
- Protects vehicle from key theft
- GPS/GLONASS, GPRS & GSM Technology
- Secure full fleet online account to view locations of your vehicle
- Free Global Telemetrics app to view vehicle location
- Monitored 24 hours a day by Global Telemetrics
- Battery disconnection alert
- Low level battery alert
- Movement alerts (vehicle is moved without the D-iDT cards present)
- Immobilisation Optional (Please speak with the installer before installation)
- Fully transferable
- European coverage as standard
How It Works
The SmarTrack S5 tracking system has been designed and manufactured in Britain to give the very best tracking performance in the industry. Irrespective of your vehicle’s make or model, the SmarTrack S5 tracker allows you to monitor your vehicle’s status and location at all times – and full European coverage provides you with even more peace of mind. Included as standard is D-iDT Bluetooth Driver Detection Cards, which guards against key theft, key cloning and unauthorised keyless entry.
SmarTrack S5 D-iDT (Driver Detection System)
D-iDT Bluetooth Driver Detection Tags - The simple to use credit card sized driver recognition system that you can keep in your wallet or purse. Driver Detection allows further protection of your vehicle, the system checks to determine the tag is present while you are driving. Driver Detection is a Bluetooth enabled, rechargeable tag that you must carry with you whenever you drive your vehicle. The tracking system fitted to your vehicle will recognise if the tag is present in the vehicle whenever it is moved. If the card is not present, an alert will be generated to the Global Telemetrics Control Centre. The system is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The main benefits of the D-iDT cards are as follows:
- Rechargeable via USB minimising false alerts, battery issues and engineer visits
- Credit card shape and size for more convenient storage
- Bluetooth connection to the tracking device, minimising wiring and therefore making the unit even harder to detect
Mobile app integration allows you to monitor your car’s position wherever you are. This free app (available for both Android and Apple phones) delivers real-time tracking of your vehicle – or any number of vehicles that are under your supervision. The SmarTrack S5 is fitted wherever and whenever you wish, and by a Thatcham-verified engineer.
The SmarTrack S5 tracker operates using GPS/GLONASS, GPRS and GSM technology. Having an in-built battery back-up, the device has the ability to remain operational even when the vehicle’s power supply is removed. The S5 system monitors the battery voltage level and detects if the Driver Recognition System has been activated. Remote Immobilisation is optional please confirm with the installer at time of booking.
Price includes UK wide Installation at Home / Workplace, covertly fitted by a SmarTrack Approved Engineer.
Subscription options: (Including 'Free Live' Secure Online Account)
Monthly Direct Debit subscription, minimum term 12 months: £13.49
The first month’s payment will need to be paid upfront to Smartrack once the device is fitted.
Yearly subscription with full web features including multi Geo-fence and private mileage: £159.
Lifetime Subscription £499
The Duration of Vehicle Ownership subscription comes with full web features including multi Geo-fence and private mileage.
Please note, this subscription is non-transferable