Car Trackers Hastings
Car crime is on the increase in the UK. This is partly due to thieves using more advanced technology to hack vehicles’ security systems. Car crime in Sussex overall is not as high as in some parts of the UK, but Hastings is a notable exception, with a poorer record for vehicle crime than some other parts of the UK, such as South Tyneside or Sunderland.
If you live or drive to work in Hastings, your car is at greater risk of being damaged or stolen than in any other part of Sussex. In the year ending June 2017, there were 7.39 vehicle crimes per thousand people in the Hastings area, considerably higher than the next highest, which was Crawley at 5.41. The lowest in Sussex was 1.75 in Lewes. (1)
Why install a car tracker?
• A stolen car fitted with a tracker has a far greater chance of being recovered, often in a matter of hours. The tracking device sends a regular signal via GPS, identifying the vehicle’s position.
• As soon as you have notified the control centre that your car has been stolen, the team will work with the police to trace your vehicle and arrange a swift recovery.
• Many trackers offer additional features, such as remote engine immobilisation.
• If you are a Sussex resident considering car trackers, Hastings is the highest risk area for your vehicle, so it would be well worth enhancing the security of your vehicle with a tracking device.
Why choose TrackerFit?
• Established in 1998, TrackerFit has over 25 years’ experience when it comes to delivering enhanced vehicle security.
• Our experts are on hand to advise you which tracker would be most suitable for your requirements.
• We are Thatcham-approved installers and we fit only high-quality, insurance-approved trackers.
• Having a vehicle tracker installed can save you money by reducing your car insurance premium.
• Our TrackerFit installers will travel to fit car trackers in Hastings, Brighton, Crawley and right across Sussex.
(1) Statistics from the College of Policing Ltd